Monday, June 24, 2013

Recording iPhone/iPod/iPad screens without jailbreaking or needing a computer!


If you guys came here through my channel which is http://www.youtube.com/igameshelper123 then you know that I have posted a video about getting Display Recorder app. That was not really a solution or an alternative to getting Display Recorder as if you are jailbroken you can probably get the of from Ryan Petrich (http://ryanpetri.ch). Recently, I got a comment on my channel from a kid (literally) and he linked to a site which is gonna be listed below. Basically what this site does is list bunch of very nerdy apps for iOS that were available through Cydia. Most people get paranoid about jailbreaking (probably because of the name and rumors) but in reality jailbreak does nothing but actually frees you. Think about it Jail-breaking... Apple's iOS is a closed source Operating System therefore you can't really do much on it officially, therefore an alternative was found by Jay Freeman, the mastermind behind Cydia.

Anyways without further or due, go to the site http://adf.ly/R2d4s
No computer needed, btw. Just go to this link on your iDevice.

Afterwards just tap the app you want to get and it will be installed.

REMEMBER: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE JAILBROKEN!!! :D And all apps work, I have tested them  myself.

If you get a pop-up asking you to confirm then I can bet that you have never seen that pop-up before. Don't worry about it, its harmless and it will not show after first launch. :)

I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe to the blog or I don't know... Bookmark it? I post as soon as I find stuff!

Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment