Monday, February 18, 2013

WELCOME!!!

Hey guys, I just started learning how to make apps for iPhone and what other way to make them without any  hardcore experience in Objective C or any other programming languages. I am literally a beginner and sometimes the tutorials I watch or do, will be revealed to you. The reason why I started this blog is because I don't just use the templates given and live off them, I learn something until I memorize every aspect of it and then if for some reason I don't understand what I am trying to learn then I will try different methods. Every single method, my friends, will be explained to you. On blog there will be written tutorials and then on YouTube there will be video tutorials explaining the content of whatever we are working on.

Currently I am only focusing on iPhone development through HTML and other web designing languages but later on we will expand. Some of the methods might even be compatible with Android OS, iOS, etc.

So yup, this is a welcome page, and I hope I get to see y'all more often! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your stuff...I want you to come work ober at livewire.tk let me know if your interested you can email us at support@livewire.site90.net or you can email me directly deathcrow4561@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete