Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SRH Apps BLOG!!!

Alright! This is a very exciting post for me as the official SRH APPS blog has been created for you guys!

Now, I am not an admin or responsible for updating the blog, its for release info on slugrail's work so I would definitely check it everyday! The previous free host always gave us troubles as the page or the site itself would be down all of the time due to some CPU limit... The most ridiculous thing ever but then money talks and they probably seek money so whatevz, we got a better one now! :)

Anyways, so the info on 0.6X script has been revealed so get going onto the site you guys!!!

http://srh-apps.blogspot.com/

This does not mean you guys shouldn't be coming back to this blog. -.- If you ain't goin be back, imma getcha! lol just kidding, I will be posting about more tricks and stuff like that or the best easy way to develop apps and tutorials, you know thats what I am here for.

Please, do not be a grammar nazi as I know I have made some terrible grammar mistakes in this post. Just a little exhausted and tired! GO GO GO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment